Bellevue Elder Law Attorney
Committed to Providing Exceptional Guidance and Representation
Although the interests of elder law and estate planning can sometimes overlap, the two should not be confused with each other. Elder law is designed to preserve assets for the care and personal benefit of an individual who is still living.
It also covers a variety of financial and legal matters that commonly impact seniors and disabled individuals. At Jerimy Kirschner & Associates, PLLC in Bellevue, our elder law team will provide counsel for you and your loved ones.
What Does Elder Law Cover?
When it comes to the lives of elderly adults, many questions can arise, which an experienced elder law can assist you with.
Below is a list of some of the legal matters covered under elder law:
- Preserving and transferring assets
- Long-term care
- Medicare and Medicaid related matters
- Retirement plans and benefits
- Disability and Social Security benefits
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- Advance directives, including Healthcare Power of Attorney and Power of Attorney
Why You Should Hire an Elder Law Attorney
Our elder law team will provide the support and vital information you and your family need to ensure you have access to your health care benefits now and in the future.
Here are some reasons why you may need an elder law attorney:
- You need assistance with Medicare or Medicaid: If you are an elderly adult, navigating the potentially complex matters associated with Medicare or Medicaid can be difficult to do on your own. We can provide the personalized, one-on-one attention you need to get the coverage and benefits you deserve.
- You need help with estate planning decisions: If you have yet to create a Last Will and Testament, now is the time to start. If you already have an estate plan and need to update it, we can assist you with this as well.
- You need to start thinking about long-term health care decisions: As you get older, the potential for more health complications can arise, which is why it is important to put a plan in place that will ensure your wishes are followed when you can no longer make these decisions for yourself.
Learn More About What Our Elder Law Attorneys Can Do for You!
At Jerimy Kirschner & Associates, PLLC in Bellevue, our skilled elder team is backed by more than a decade of experience. You can rely on us to provide the exceptional guidance and advice you need.
Reach out to our law office today at (206) 203-8802 to schedule a free initial consultation and learn more about the services we provide and how we can help you.
Jerimy Kirshner is a great attorney that will be able to help you with all your legal needs...- Omar M.
Mr. Kirschner’s knowledge of the law and his ability to write and speak is remarkable.- Jacqueline
I highly recommend Jerimy and his team.- Karen L.
We have been blessed to have Jerimy Kirschner (& Associates) as our legal advisor.- Glenn M.
He is a master of analytical thinking, and aggressive when he needs to be.- LaDonna
Home Returned to Rightful Owner Charlotte Louise Bentley v. Estate of Lacy Elaine Willequer
The action was brought after guardians of the elderly and disabled Charlotte Bentley discovered that her home had been transferred away to an estranged family member. Mr. Kirschner was able to successfully and quickly obtain the return of her home without trial.
Justice Sought for Vulnerable Individual In the Matter of the Guardianship of Giulian Grasso
Mr. Kirschner and his co-counsel were successful in uncovering exploitation and misuse of the ward’s funds by the ward’s father which resulted in the father being charged and sentenced for exploitation of a vulnerable person.
Award Obtained for Client John Lynch and Kellie Fuhr Family Trust, et, al. v. Tyche Entertainment, LLC
Mr. Kirschner brought a successful suit by members of the LLC to have a receiver appointed over Tyche Entertainment, LLC and dissolution. At trial, Mr. Kirschner was successful in showing over one million dollars in improper transfer to managers and obtained an award for his client.
Successfully Defeated Claims of Trespass Kimberly Zeren v. James Carlson
This matter arose from a dispute between adjacent landowners over landlocked property and allegations of timber trespass. At trial, Mr. Kirschner was successful in defeating claims for timber trespass and prevailed on claims for an easement by necessity.
Judgment Successfully Overturned Millennium Drilling Company v. Beverly Myers, et. al.
Mr. Kirschner and the appellate team were successful in overturning the judgment rendered by the jury and having a judgment entered in his client’s favor.
Practicing Law since 2010 and earned his Juris Doctor at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas William S. Boyd School of Law.
We have close offices in King and Pierce Counties in Washington and Clark County in Nevada— the convenience of close proximity to your attorney is key. We make it simple.
Washington, Nevada, the United States District Courts for Washington, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Solving problems and helping a client to select the most effective and cost-efficient tools.
Our team is dedicated to getting to know you, your family, and your unique situation. Reach out to us to begin the process of protecting your future.