Bellevue Business Law Attorneys
Experienced & Aggressive Litigators On Your Side
Today’s business environment is complex, fast-paced, and always subject
to change. To remain viable and to thrive, you often need the advice and
guidance of an attorney experienced in all aspects of business law, from
local, state, and federal laws and regulations to how to manage daily
operational issues, and more.
At Jerimy Kirschner & Associates, PLLC, we help guide business owners
and officers through the legal landscape that affects your company at
every level. Whether reacting to a problem or preventing a legal issue
from becoming a major headache, we can help. Our talented legal team is
comprised of experienced tax planners, problem-solvers, and litigators
who can provide assistance to businesses of all kinds and sizes throughout
greater Bellevue area.
Discuss your business legal issue with a Bellevue business lawyer to learn
how we can help. Book your free consultation by contacting us
online or at
Business Law Legal Issues in Washington
Our firm offers various services in connection with business law, from
getting your business off the ground to growing it and maximizing its
value to passing it on to heirs or dissolving it. All of these actions
can hold true for small individually-owned businesses to much larger corporations.
These services can include but are not limited to:
- Business formation, in which we educate and guide you into how to best
structure your business and register it with the state. Formations can
be as a sole proprietor, partnership, limited liability company (LLC),
or some type of corporation; each formation has its own advantages and
disadvantages that need to be weighed.
- Contract negotiation, drafting, and review to prevent future problems between
you and other parties.
- Contract dispute negotiation or litigation, such as concerning breach of contract.
- Breach of fiduciary duty disputes and claims wherein any party who owed
a fiduciary duty to another has been accused of failing to act in their
- Drafting and review of partnership agreements as well as resolving disputes
- Employee-employer disputes; these can involve claims of discrimination
and other violations of state and federal employment laws.
- The creation of employee policy, programs, and handbooks to establish best
practices at work.
- Oversight of business financial transactions; these can also include debt
collection, leasing a commercial property, and more.
- Matters involving intellectual property rights.
- Compliance with government regulations and laws.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- The purchase or sale of a business.
- Transferring partnership rights and interests.
- Business dissolution.
All of these business law matters can be complex and sensitive matters
for which you will want a knowledgeable legal viewpoint and guidance in
order to carry out actions legally and effectively. At Jerimy Kirschner
& Associates, PLLC, we believe it is best to avoid legal mistakes
through proactive planning; this can save you untold money, time, and
stress that might otherwise threaten your business survival.
Our firm can also be retained as your “on call” attorneys,
available to give you the guidance you need when problems arise. This
means you will have our continual support with various legal matters without
having to start the representation process over each time an issue comes up.