Experienced Bellevue Attorney
Mr. Kirschner has been in practice since 2010 and earned his Juris Doctor at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas William S. Boyd School of Law. After several years working in mid-size firms, Mr. Kirschner decided to set up his own practice in 2015.
Mr. Kirschner is admitted in Washington, Nevada, the United States District Courts for Washington, Nevada and Colorado, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Mr. Kirschner is a member of the Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association (Washington), Clark County Bar Association (Nevada), the Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce and the Puget Sound Lawyers Federalist Society.
Mr. Kirschner is involved with the Litigation Section and the Real Property and Probate Trust Section for both the Washington State Bar and State Bar of Nevada as well as the Pro Bono Panel for the US District Court of the Western District of Washington.
Mr. Kirschner has helped clients in both Washington and Nevada achieve excellent results in the areas of business disputes, elder law, estate planning, probate, and personal injury.
With every decision in a matter, Mr. Kirschner focuses on maximizing value to the client while communicating the pros and cons of each decision.
Mr. Kirschner prides himself on laying out the various legal tools available to a client for solving their problems and helping a client to select the most effective and cost-efficient tools needed to achieve their goals.
Mr. Kirschner is also a litigator who has represented clients both in and out of the court room through contract negotiations, mediations, arbitrations, bench and jury trials, and appeals.
He has litigated complex legal matters with disputed amounts in the millions of dollars, but has also litigated simpler matters for good people hurt by no fault of their own. He also frequently advises clients on how to avoid potential problems and litigation.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas Juris Doctor, May 2010
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice, May 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Nevada
- Washington State Bar Associations
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association (Washington)
- Clark County Bar Association (Nevada)
- Real Property Probate and Trust Section Member, Washington State Bar
- Litigation Section Member, Washington State Bar
- Litigation Law Section Member, Nevada State Bar
- Probate & Trusts Section Member, Nevada State Bar
- Puget Sound Lawyers Federalist Society
- East King County Estate Planning Council
- Bellevue Rotary Club
In the Community
- Former Director for Non-Profit Building Beyond the Walls
- Tacoma Pro Bono